Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's beginning to feel like summer......

Here are some pictures from our recent trip to the Outerbanks. It was Jackson's 1st trip to the beach and first time for him to feel the sand in his toes! He loved every minute of it. He had an ear infection, but everytime we took him near the sand and ocean he seemed to forget that he felt bad. We really enjoyed this trip. We were with my parents and some of our best friends from Texas and our family friends from Nashville, Tennessee. Ashley, my dear friend from Texas is expecting her first baby in September and our friends from Nashville, have a little girl named Sarah Grace. So there was lots of baby talk and Jackson had a buddy for the trip! I also finally got some sun, which I guess was much needed becasue my husband has been calling me Queen Elizabeth lately. So funny, I know. Cannot believe summer is right around the corner. Hope everyone has some fun summer plans. Thanks for checking in! I Could Wake Up to This Everyday. This Was Our View for the Week.
Ready to Build a Sandcastle!
Getting Into Trouble With Sarah Grace!
Good Times with Pop Pop and Daddy
Hanging with Zac and Daddy on the Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment