Saturday, April 21, 2012
Jackson's Party and Easter!
As usual, I'm behind with my blog. I think I am honestly still recovering from Jackson's 1st birthday party and Easter. I would have never known that throwing a 1st birthday party could be so much work. I just keep learning as I go. Nonethless, it was all worth it for my precious boy! Everything turned out great and everyone had fun. I think Jackson's favorite part was the cake! He demolished his 1st birthday cupcake. I mean I have never seen a baby go to town on cake at a first birthday quite like Jackson did. I guess my sweet tooth is genetic! :) Hope he can look back at pictures and see what a great party it was. My mom has my whole 1st birthday on video, and I really enjoy watching it.
Anyways, the party was a success and then for Easter we traveled to visit Eddie's family in South Carolina. The weather was beautiful, and we had a great time with Eddie's family. Eddie's Dad is recovering from triple bypass surgery and was just so happy to see Jackson!! It was relaxing and we got to hang out outside a lot. Jackson got his first Easter basket and was mostly amused by the eggs. Enjoy the pics!
Hope everyone is having a blessed spring so far.
Part of the Setup
Gift Table
Cake
Starting to Dive Into the Cupcake!
Enjoying His Cake and Party!
Loving the Fresh Air in South Carolina!
Hanging out with Granddaddy on the Porch!
Loving his new Wagon and enjoying Mason's company! (A great gift from Gigi and Pop-Pop)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment