Gigi and Jackson
Loves Doors!
Playdate with Precious Evangeline
Jackson and Brady Hanging Out
Really Likes his "Iphone"
Having "a Ball" at Lainy's B-day Party!
As you can probably tell, Jackson and I have been on the go lately. The good news is winter in Maryland ,and really for most of the country, has been mild this year. In turn, J and I have been able to be out and about more than we would be during a typical winter. This is a great because it's been a busy time. From birthday parties, to playdates,to visting Gigi and Pop, and playing we've been some busy bees! Eddie has had to travel more than usual too, so I am so thankful for my parents who helped me this past week while Eddie was away. I am also grateful to all my friends who have been so supportive and I'm very appreciative to Eddie's Dad who came and visited a couple weeks ago and really saw that I got a break. It is hard feeling like a single mom. I really respect those that have to do it by themselves on a regular basis.
On another note, Jackson is growing too fast. I seriously can't believe he will be 11 months next Sunday. Right now he is still in to everything. I actully turned my back for literally two seconds last week and he had started to eat a fake plant. (Gross!)
Although he remains a busy boy, he continues to be so fun as well. He makes me laugh and smile a lot these days! I must say boys are funny! Sometimes I catch myself laughing at things I proabably shouldn't, but a least he isn't able to comprehend too much yet.
Here is what he is up to at 10 months old:
Crawling and wants to pull up but still cannot stand for more than 2 minutes or so without support.
Babbles a lot! All we can understand is ma-ma and da-da so far!
He loves opening and closing doors (Gigi was smart enough to find a toy that had a door)
Addicted to cellphones and remote controls (We have invested in fake ones now)
Just started Clapping! (It is so Cute)
Continues to enjoy Music and Dancing!
Holding his Sippy Cup pretty well, but Occasionally Still Throws It.
Eating more finger foods, he loves strawberries!!
I think this is about it! We are loving every minute and we are getting excited about his 1st birthday party!!
Thanks for checking in and hope you all have a blessed and fun filled weekend! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment