Sunday, October 18, 2009

Anniversary Weekend

So last week marked the official day of Eddie's and my two year anniversary!

We decided to plan a very mini getaway to Annapolis for the weekend! There was a boat show going on and we thought it would be fun to check it out!

Our friends Christina and Reid were there and we went on a lot of cool sail boats and sipped a lot of cocktails! It was so much fun!

Then, that evening Eddie and I ate at a fab restaurant called the Chart House. It overlooked the water and we ate some amazing fish!

We ended the night at the Sheraton. It was a much older Sheraton, and we had double beds. Eddie booked the room a little late, and it was the last room left in the whole city due to the boat show and several weddings! So it wasn't the greatest hotel to say the least. However, I was with my husband of 2 years and there was no where I would have rather been!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! I can't believe it's almost Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment