Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Houston, Texas...... Still # 1 in my heart.



We'll this past weekend I got to take another trip. This time it was to the place that will always be most special. Yes, Houston, Texas the place I was born and raised. I got to see some of my best friends. I got to spend time with Adria, Ashley, and Courtney. The main reason for the trip was to meet Courtney's new baby. His name is Noah and let me tell you he is one precious baby boy.
I also spent a great time with Gavin, Adria's adorable one year old son. Oh... it was a blast.
I also got to truly see what motherhood was like, and it was good practice.

Unfortunately, I was so into catching up and playing with the babies. I forgot to snap but only one mere photo. Oh, well the company and time spent was wonderful and I miss them all so much already!

Off to run errands now. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment