Hello All,
I have decided to start a blog to keep all my friends and family posted on all our happenings. Especially since a great deal of my family and friends are out of state!
So I will start with our first summer trip! For the week before 4th of July my family planned a trip to Easton, Maryland (which is on the Eastern shore of Maryland ) It was definiltey a fun trip! Not only did my family go but our dear friends Ashley and Zac flew down from Houston. Ashley is like a sister to me, so my parents were thrilled to have her! She just got married in February and this was our first trip together with our husbands! What made it so great was our husbands (Eddie and Zac) were pretty much best friends by day two of the trip!
Some highlights of the trip were bike riding, boating, just soaking up the sun! We also found the house where Wedding Crashers was filmed and went and ate at a restraunt the whole cast was at. Yes, apparently, I sat at the same table where Owen Wilson and his dog ate breakfast nearly every morning during filming! Oh, and on our last night Eddie and I watched the most amazing fireworks over the water. They were breathtaking!
It was also so wonderful to see my parents. I miss them so much and it was great to be with them in such a fun and relaxed atmosphere!
I miss them all already, but will see them again before summer ends!
Hope your 4th was great as well!
Bye for now !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the new blog!!
ReplyDelete