Okay, so I know I have been completley MIA for the last few months, well approximatley 6 months. It doesen't help that everytime Eddie and I go somewhere we forget our camera. Not a good habit, we need to start caputuring these years of our lives. So I have made a vow to start doing better.
Anyways, I finished my 1st year as a kindergarten teacher, and it was one of the most exhausting years of my life, but also one of the most rewarding. By the end of the year, I truly got to see how each and everyone of them had grown and I have a handful of special memories and stories that won't be forgotten.
Now this summer I am doing my nanny job, traveling, organizing, and just trying to catch up!
It has been wonderful to just be able to breathe and enjoy life! I have gotten caught up with famly and friends and that makes me feel whole again. Life just goes by too fast these days, so it has been nice to slow down and just take it all in.
I am looking forward to our annual trip to the the Eastern shore with my family and close friends and I will be sure to post pics then.
I am also gonna do a special blog looking back at my classroom this past year and post some pics!
Hope everyone is well and getting some time to breathe this summer as well!
Love ya'll and God bess.
No comments:
Post a Comment